The Playing Field
The village playing field was acquired by the Parish Council in 1952 and now provides a range of facilities for
residents of the village.
These facilities include:
playground with equipment suitable for children from the age of two (under supervision) which is just outside the
A tennis court which doubles up as a netball pitch and basketball court (behind the village hall)
A football pitch (dressing rooms are
available in the Village Hall and bookings should be made with the Village